This solid wood sealing wax melting furnace is in vintage European style and made of selected solid wood and copper sheets. Copper conducts heat to the sealing wax, getting them heated evenly, and melted. It's a practical wax sealing heating tool that makes your hands free.
◎How It Works:
1. Put 3 wax beads in the melting spoon. You can try two-tone wax seals by using wax beads of two colors or more.
2. Light the candle and place it under the spoon.
3. Pour the melted wax onto what you want to seal.
4. Press the stamp firmly into the wax. Wait for 20 to 30 seconds for the wax to be set.
5. Once the wax has cooled, lift the stamp gently.
◎Material: Copper sheet + Solid wood
◎Process: Integrated molding
◎Dimensions: 73 x 38mm / 2.9 x 1.5"
◎Color: 3 colors
We ship internationally to every corner of the world, whether you are in North America, Europe, Oceania, South America, Asia or the Middle East.
SHIPPING METHODS & COSTS
We provide 3 shipping methods from standard to expedited shipping. Free shipping is offered on orders over a certain amount.
|Methods||Shipping Time *||Shipping Cost *||FREE for Orders|
|Standard||12-15 business days||from US$4||over US$60|
|Priority||7-12 business days||from US$6||over US$100|
|VIP Express||4-7 business days||from US$23||over US$150|
* Shipping rate is weight-based. Please add the desired item(s) to the shipping cart and head to the checkout to calculate shipping costs.
* Shipping time starts from the day of dispatching.
* If you have any questions about shipping, please refer to our Shipping Policy Page.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Stamprints offers returns and exchanges. Please refer to our Returns Policy Page.