Midnight Blue Oil-Based Fabric Ink Pad
100% Safe & Secure Checkout
The Midnight Blue ink pad, with its enchanting color and captivating presence, is perfect for those looking to add a touch of elegance and refinement to their projects. The luxurious shade lends itself well to calligraphy, journaling, and various forms of art, imbuing each creation with a sense of wonder and sophistication that is truly mesmerizing.
This midnight blue oil-based fabric ink pad is generally used for absorbent surfaces, such as paper, fabric, wood (unpainted), etc. The color is bright and washable when inked on cloth, and the same is true on wood. It's safe, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and acid-free. It can ink images clearly and is easy to use. It can be not only used on paper but also your carry-on items like canvas bags. A great tool to use with rubber stamps!
◎Ink: Oil-based ink
◎Size: 95 × 53mm / 3.7 × 2.1"
◎How to use and precautions
1. When using, tap the stamp on the stamp with the stamp pad. After the color is uniform, it can be stamped. If the color stamp is faded, you can repeat the action.
2. When printing on the fabric, first keep the surface of the fabric clean. For fabrics that have not been watered for the first time, it is recommended to wash them once before stamping. After the ink is dry, iron for 15 seconds (160°C) to increase the color-fixing effect, but due to different types of fabrics, the degree of washing resistance will also be different (the color can also be fixed by other heat treatment methods, such as ovens, electric irons, heat guns, etc.).
3. Please note that it is not easy to be stamped on coarse fibers or fabrics with fluffed surfaces. If you can try the cover on the edge of the fabric before stamping, you don't have to worry about it.
4. When printing on wood, it can be fully dried with a hair dryer.
5. This pad embossing powder is available.
6. All paper can also be used, the effect is very beautiful.
7. In order to prolong the service life of the ink pad, the ink pad should be stored in a dark and dry place, with the lid closed and the lid surface kept directly above.
We ship internationally to every corner of the world, whether you are in North America, Europe, Oceania, South America, Asia or the Middle East.
SHIPPING METHODS & COSTS
We provide 3 shipping methods from standard to expedited shipping. Free shipping is offered on orders over a certain amount.
|Methods||Shipping Time *||Shipping Cost *||FREE for Orders|
|Standard||12-15 business days||from US$4||over US$60|
|Priority||7-12 business days||from US$6||over US$100|
|VIP Express||4-7 business days||from US$23||over US$150|
* Shipping rate is weight-based. Please add the desired item(s) to the shipping cart and head to the checkout to calculate shipping costs.
* Shipping time starts from the day of dispatching.
* If you have any questions about shipping, please refer to our Shipping Policy Page.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Stamprints offers returns and exchanges. Please refer to our Returns Policy Page.