Sakura paint makers feature bright metallic ink that permanently marks most surfaces. Great for wax seal highlighting, comic drawing, scrapbooking, autographing, and more.
How to Use:
1. Shake the pen well with the cap on.
2. Remove the cap and push the nib down gently on the paper several times
3. Once the ink comes out, test and write with it.
4. Put the cap back on firmly after use, and store the pen horizontally.
We ship internationally to every corner of the world, whether you are in North America, Europe, Oceania, South America, Asia or the Middle East.
SHIPPING METHODS & COSTS
We provide 3 shipping methods from standard to expedited shipping. Free shipping is offered on orders over a certain amount.
Methods Shipping Time * Shipping Cost * FREE for Orders Standard 12-15 business days from US$4 over US$80 Priority 7-12 business days from US$6 over US$130 VIP Express 4-7 business days from US$23 over US$180
* Shipping rate is weight-based. Please add the desired item(s) to the shipping cart and head to the checkout to calculate shipping costs.
* Shipping time starts from the day of dispatching.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Stamprints offers returns and exchanges. Please refer to our Returns Policy Page.