We can create custom wax seal stamps from almost any image, including company logos, brands, family crests, signatures, and even portrait photos!
But the quality of your picture may affect the final product and production time of the wax seal. Poor quality images may take longer to communicate and redesign. So, I will explain to you what is the ideal picture for a wax seal stamp. Don't worry if your photo is far from perfect, there are still things you can do to help us replicate the image on wax.
File Image Requirements
1. We are very flexiable on the file formats, from popular formats like *.AI, *.JPG, *.JPEG, *.PNG, *.PDF. to rare ones like *.afdesign and *.indd.
2. Please provide us at least a picture of 300 * 300px pixels.
3. Single color in black and white. The black part should be the part being raised when pressed on the wax.
4. Crisp and clean lines
5. No shadows or shadings, avoid gradients.
6. Legible text. The text should not be smaller than 6pt, and the minimum stroke width should be at least 0.5pt.
7. No reverse. The image should be how it would look like on the wax. We will reverse when engraving it on the stamp head.
Please note that if an order is created due to low quality artwork and inappropriate format, we will contact you regarding this and advise you of the required changes and any associated costs for making the stamp.
If you are unsure, please contact us (support@Stamprints.com) before placing your order and we will do our best to help you. Our artists can not only help you convert your work into a "production-ready" format, but can also make adjustments to your requirements, including but not limited to adding text, removing unwanted parts, replacing certain elements.
After you place your order, we will send you a certificate confirming that the attached image is exactly as provided. Once the artwork file is approved, we will begin engraving your image.